Description of Operation
The CPF filter is placed in the breathing-air line between the breathing-air source and the respirator supply hose.
The CPF is the point of attachment for the respirator hose. Air enters the filter through one of the inlet ports. Moisture is removed by expansion in the outer chamber and is drained through a petcock at the bottom of the unit. The air passes through a replaceable filter cartridge. The outlet pressure is controlled by a regulator on the cap and is measured by a gauge downstream from the cartridge.
- One filter serves multiple respirators
- CPF-20 is easily converted to CPF-80 to service additional respirators
- Polypropelene filter cartridge casing eliminates corrosion hazard
- Filter cartridge lasts up to 3 months.
- Filters can be floor or wall mounted.